Several rankings read.
Hundreds of comments and reviews saw.
Dozens of blog posts studied.
Billions of mouse clicks and hectolitres of tea drunk in front of the screen… and what did I find out?
Everyone decisively recommend one eyebrow serum…
NANOBROW – this is the most frequently mentioned name of a good eyebrow serum in the blogosphere
Today it makes my target product: to review, to test, to express my opinion about.
How does it work?
Is it effective?
Where does its incredible action come from?
What effects does it create?
Let me invite you to my objective review of Nanobrow eyebrow serum.
Nanobrow eyebrow serum: Description & Composition
Nanobrow is a colorless, fragrance-free and runny substance. It’s action can be compared to a regular serum because it wields the power of concentrated substances of intensified action – it focuses on delivering the quickest effects. By definition this is what makes a good serum, no matter if it’s supposed to enhance face, hair, eyelashes or eyebrows.
The composition of Nanobrow eyebrow serum is well-selected. You won’t find here any unnecessary ingredients, which I call ‘stuffers’. Each constituent is precious, valuable and was included into the composition for a reason, and obviously the reason are BEAUTIFUL EYEBROWS and high effectiveness of the product.
To make my review far from being groundless, here is a quick overview of the substances that actively aid us in the fight for beautiful, strong and awesome eyebrows 🙂 Nanobrow composition reveals a lot about its effectiveness. Let’s see…
- provitamin of B5 – the real star in terms of long and short hair care; it nourishes, beautifies, intensifies shine and colour
- soy sprout extract – revitalizes hair from the follicles right to the tips, stimulates its growth and strengthens each and every brow hair
- wheat sprout extract – the highest class among all hair boosting agents; it stimulates hair growth, smooths out skin and hair, prevents dehydration, adds shine, softness and intensifies elasticity
- baikal skullcap extract – a huge bunch of plant sterols which are exceptionally typical of this ‘strong’ Siberian plant, the abundance of tannins that visibly influence the state of eyebrows and follicles; it reinforces collagen and elastic fibers; stimulates self-regenerating processes; it makes one of the most powerful substances in hair (including brows) care
- propylene – natural and really common in eco beauty products glycol displaying strongly moisturizing properties
- ginseng extract – an exceptional substance that contains ginsenosides and proteoglycans that are crucial for improving condition, looks, health and growth of brows
- arginine – a precious for hair care amino acid, it moisturizes deeply and smooths hair out, directly influences brow follicles and counteracts hair loss
Nanobrow penetrates skin really quickly to ‘attack’ brow follicles. And this is what it’s all about because follicles and the bulbs located inside them are responsible for accelerated extension of brow hairs. Moreover, Nanobrow stimulates sleeping – even inactive for weeks – follicles. This in turn encourages cell division in hair matrix. Simple, isn’t it?
Nanobrow eyebrow serum: Who is it suitable for?
The truth is, Nanobrow was designed to suit everyone 🙂 Are your brows thin and barely-there? Have they become lighter recently but you want them to restore their old intensive color? Do you want them be better replenished with water and prevent eyebrow skin from getting dehydrated (yes, this spoils brow makeup)? Perhaps your eyebrows have always been thin and weak, or did you ruin the hair due to failed brow shaping or dyeing?
If anything sad happened to your eyebrows, then cheer up because Nanobrow is here to fix this issue. This is a serum that was designed exclusively for eyebrow care. This beauty product focuses its action on eyebrows only and there is no single brow problem that would be left unsolved 🙂
Nanobrow eyebrow serum: Reviews
I’ve browsed the Internet really thoroughly, I’ve read many product descriptions, reviews, comments and so on, and so forth. In light of what I’ve learnt, Nanobrow is the best, the most advanced eyebrow serum that delivers fast results and is really effective. Furthermore, Nanobrow is recommended by makeup artists, beauticians, makeup lovers and those who run their beauty blogs which are recognized and reputable. This is astonishing, isn’t it? However, I’m a bit disbeliever myself, and I have my own common sense to follow, therefore I decided to draw my own conclusions on Nanobrow. Is this product truly that marvelous as everybody says it is? Is is possible to grow back new, neat and healthy brow hairs in a month?
Currently it’s my third month of Nanobrow treatment. It’s good. Well, it’s more than good. It’s just incredibly well. Quite a beauty phenomenon this Nanobrow is. Here’s what I can tell you about it:
Nanobrow eyebrow serum: Benefits
- it’s incredibly efficient
- easy to use, fast-absorbed
- doesn’t occupy much time: it has to be applied once a day
- safe, dermatologically tested
- noticeable improvement in the look of brows in two weeks
- first baby brows noticeable within a month
- brow hairs look as new within six weeks
- thickens and darkens brows
- moisturizes and regenerates damaged brow hairs
- prevent brow thinning
Nanobrow eyebrow serum: Drawbacks
Yes, I have this tendency to find fault with almost everything, so I did with Nanobrow. This eyebrow serum is really runny so you have to make sure that – once you stop using it on a particular day – it’s tightly closed. Otherwise, the cosmetic will spill out and there will be no point in collecting the serum to get it back to the tube. On the flip side, if it wasn’t for such a runny consistency, it would be hard for Nanobrow to penetrate skin in such a fast pace.
Nanobrow eyebrow serum: How to use
That’s banal. This is just one motion and you’re good to go. Okay, two motions because there are two brow ridges. You can do it in the morning on clean brows (prior to makeup) or in the evening once you cleanse the face. I apply my Nanobrow at bedtime. Once a day. Simple? Incredibly simple because the applicator is well-designed and makes the application easier.
Nanobrow eyebrow serum: Effects & Final Evaluation
The effects are out of this world. They are so stunning that it was hard for me to believe in what I saw in the mirror. I couldn’t understand how it’s possible to retrieve natural-looking and thick eyebrows if you spend ages overplucking them. Well, well, well… Nanobrow is an eyebrow serum that delivers perfect results in the shortest time.
In my view, it’s a beauty revelation. Its quality and effectiveness left me astonished. No wonder why Nanobrow is the highly recommended eyebrow serum on the market.
Nanobrow eyebrow serum: Price
Now I have to say a few words on the price of Nanobrow, which might be discouraging for some people. I approached this issue from the economical and logical standpoint: it’s obvious that marvelous things aren’t cheap… otherwise it’d be suspicious 😀 The efficiency of Nanobrow doesn’t come out of nowhere: high quality constituents cost money. When you think for a while you’ll realize that the serum is cost-effective. Just look: Nanobrow holds out for many months: I’ve been using this serum for three months now and it doesn’t look as if I may run out of it any time soon. Also, I have to add that intensive use of Nanobrow lasts only for first few months, then you can reduce the frequency of application to 2-3 times a week. That being said, the cost of Nanobrow is reasonable and fair.
Do you have problems with your eyebrows? Are you looking for a good eyebrow serum? You’ve just found it 🙂 Brawo, Nanobrow! 😀